- The proxy acts as a mediator. When a proxy user requests a page on the Internet, it is done
Send this request to the proxy service and then he sends this request to the site's server
Then the site server sends the requested page to the proxy service provider, who will eventually take over the process of displaying the page requested by the user, and of course this process takes place within a few seconds
Depending on the strength and quality of the proxy server, as well as your internet speed, here we dispense with the ISP or The internet service provider who may control the internet and we will deal with the proxy service instead.
- This type is the weakest type of proxy because it does not change the IP "user address", and it is characterized by speed over Other types since they are of little use by users of proxy systems, because they can be traced back And its users are easily penetrated.
- It is better than the first type, as it changes the users' IP, and is used to break the blocking Browsing is anonymous and so is protection from hacking attacks.
- It is considered the most powerful type of proxy, and this is because it does not only change the users' IP, but rather it It allows access to sites that you have blocked the ability to access by using a proxy service The most prominent example of this type is the TOR browser.
- This type of proxy uses to track DNS requests from local networks to servers during storage Timer to boost processing speed.
- As we mentioned earlier, the proxy keeps the required pages and fetch them if they are requested again, but Among its disadvantages is that it may keep the page incomplete and thus the page appears incomplete when requested from Before another user.
Using some advanced tools, professionals can reveal the true identity of the user But it is rare and is used by entities capable of dealing with this technology.
- When using a proxy with a low internet speed or using one of the free services that is weak Causes slow browsing due to multiple requests and viewing of websites to the user.